Carrickmacross Arts Festival – a not for profit festival which boasts a four-day weekend of quality music, comedy, visual arts, live drama, open air cinema, artisan trade stalls, workshops, seminars, children’s activities, poetry and much more
Our People are Your People
1. Carrickmacross Arts Festival is about creativity, talent, discussion, outdoor living, discovery and fun! Put simply it’s for people who love enjoying life!
2. Carrickmacross Arts Festival attracts a creative audience, with thousands of our visitors having a background in culture, music, art, literature, design and film.
3. Partnering with the Carrickmacross Arts Festival is a great way to reach out to your target audience, with 70% of attendees from the 24-55 age group.
4. Over half of our attendees are from the ABC1’s social grade making them ideal consumers for your product.
5. Carrickmacross Arts Festival has a flawless history of positive publicity since its Inception, which has seen the festival experience rapid growth in a relatively short timeframe.
6. With 29% of our audience hearing about Carrickmacross Arts Festival through word of mouth, we have generated trust and loyality amoung our audience and community.
7. The people of from our own community. Like you, we too value the people from our own region who’ve been with us since day one. Their commitment to us from the beginning has enabled us to grow our brand.
Brand Alignment & Visability You will be associated with all the benefits and success of Carrickmacross Arts Festival. Not only will you benefit from a substantial ROI, but also from being a part of a fun, different and completely immersive event.
Some examples of coverage in previous years included:
National Press: Features across The Irish Independent, The Irish Mirror, Hotpress Magazine, State Magazine, Outcast magazine, DoChara magazine & Entertainment.ie
Regional Press: The Northern Standard, The Dundalk Democrat, The Anglo Celt, The Meath Chronicle, The Dundalk Argus & The Carrickmacross Gazzette
Radio campaign included: RTÉ 2FM & Lyric FM campaigns, RTE 1 Radio Competition on Arena Arts Show, Full advert campaign on LMFM, Inclusion on Festival listing on 2fm and Today Fm, Interview and promo spot on Northern Sound and I-105 radio.
To date, Carrickmacross Arts Festival generated over €150,000 in publicity for our main sponsors. Partnering with Carrickmacross Arts Festival is a highly effective means of generating publicity far exceeding paid advertising channels. You will benefit directly from the festival’s continual growth in audience reach and PR visibility.
Carrickmacross Arts Festival…. Ireland’s biggest small festival.
Renowned for its ability to intrigue and entertain people from the age of 8 to 80, Carrickmacross Arts Festival returns this year with another stellar line-up of Art, Music, Comedy, Drama, Poetry, Film, Crafts and Artisan trade stalls.
This reasonably priced family friendly event spans four days and takes place on the grounds and gardens of Callan’s of the Bridge venue in the bustling market town Carrickmacross, which is situated in the rolling south Monaghan drumlins…. just 45 minutes from Dublin and 1 hour from Belfast.
Carrickmacross Arts Festival was established in 2014 with the aim of showcasing the best original creative talents from the Monaghan, Cavan, Louth and Meath areas. Every year the festival strives to shine a spot light on the finest artists from this region, whilst pairing them with well known established acts from further afield.
The festival maintains an ethos of “making Art accessible to everyone”. In short this means showcasing a mix of high end art and artists with big name popular acts. We always strive to give new artists a chance when they demonstrate a high level of quality and originality.
Carrickmacross Arts Festival is perfect for families and individuals who want the “festival experience” without the muddy camping and sleepless nights.